Toyota Fortuner Diamond Edition Launched in North America, Should it come in India..?
Toyota has announced the new Fortuner Diamond Edition in North America which is known as SW4 there. The Diamond version comes with an inventive updates inside out and additional features over the existing variants. The Toyota Fortuner Diamond edition is priced at Rs.39.45lakh (according to Indian currency). The Toyota Fortuner Diamond Edition largely gains optical updates to the exterior & interior. The diamond edition versions also gets darkened chrome accents on the grille, a black bumper guard with a faux skid plate and black upper grille with SW4 lettering.
We expect that the diamond edition should be launched in the Indian market. Why? It features a beige-black cabin, while the current variants afford a darker all black layout with burgundy.
What’s new in the Diamond Edition?
- Drives on 18 inch dual tone machine cut wheels.
- Front bumper add on with faux silver skid plate features.
- Beige leather upholstery in place of burgundy
- The cabin gains bronze finished highlighters and faux inserts have been replaced by premium glossy black ones.
- Fully packs a premium JBL sound system with 10 speakers and 1 subwoofer